Appointment only system
We are pleased to inform you that we are re-opening on Monday 11th May, we are taking a phased approach in terms of re-opening. The first phase will see Terry and Matt back at Two Techs with the aim of working on the cars that are currently on site, contacting customers who were postponed (prior to lockdown) and making bookings for those that have been in touch in the last 6 weeks. The second phase will see a staggered approach to the return of staff with the view that hopefully we will be back to full capacity in the near future.
Many of our suppliers have also been closed, however we are encouraged that some of these look set to re-open on Monday, they will also have reduced staff and have put appropriate health and safety measures in place. Please bear in mind as we and our suppliers adjust to operating with reduced staff and a phased approach in terms of re-opening there may well be a delay in parts deliveries, response times to calls etc. If we foresee an issue with parts for your particular booking we will of course advise you and keep you updated.
We have introduced the following measures to keep our customers and staff safe during this time:
- All work will be carried out by appointment only.
- Only 1 customer in reception at a time (1 person from 1 household). If someone attends with you please ask them to wait outside, this is to reduce overcrowding in such a small area.
- Please queue 2 metres apart outside reception.
- The waiting area is currently closed (you are welcome to wait but not in the reception area).
- We have installed a Perspex screen in reception to protect our customers & staff.
- We will wipe down touch points in reception with antibacterial wipes after each customer (door handles, card machine etc.)
- We will wipe down touch points in your vehicle with antibacterial wipes once the work has been carried out.
- We will no longer provide lifts to Bluewater or other locations.
- If you have a booking and you or a member of your household is feeling unwell or have had symptoms in the last 14 days please contact us and we will reschedule your booking to a later date.
Decisions are being made daily to maintain the safety of our customers and staff during these difficult times and we will update the website and our social media pages where required. We hope these changes and health and safety protocols will give you peace of mind.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and patience and hope you are all healthy, safe and well.
Monday: Appointment only
Tuesday: Appointment only
Wednesday: Appointment only
Thursday: Appointment only
Friday: Appointment only
Saturday: Appointment only
What is a Forte treatment?
A Forte treatment cleans the internals of your vehicle engine/fuel system to prolong life and improve efficiency